Monday, February 25, 2008

Sumpin Ain't Right

Notice that things have been slightly awry in WIS since late last week? Pittsburgh is posting big wins. High draft picks are signing. My Memphis squad couldn't buy a win. Nerio is on the bench.

You know what I think it is? I think someone...something is pissed off that we shot a missile into space. Launched a fucking missile into the cosmos.

It has to be. I mean, how else can you explain Pittsburgh posting 32 runs in consecutive games? They've gone entire MONTHS without scoring 32 runs. But, against Colorado, they win 14-9 and 18-15.

And Nerio...what about Nerio? Suddenly he's gone from Mark McGwire to Dan McGwire. He was firing baseballs out of stadiums like a potato gun and all of a sudden he's got a boo boo?

No, I don't buy it.

You just don't fire missiles into space. Now, we're all paying for it. Watch for the locusts.

Sonsabitches.

No comments: