Monday, February 11, 2008

Offline

I've managed over the years to reduce the travel portion of my job to nothing more than periodic 90-minute drives to our branch offices. Unfortunately, tomorrow I find myself heading to Albany, N.Y. for a couple of days of meetings. I don't particularly like Albany. I really don't like meetings. And the combination of both is completely undesirable as there is not a Starbucks anywhere near where I will be. Not even a Dunkin' Donuts, which works in a fix. Very disappointing.

That said, my blogwork will be spotty (at best) over the next few days. I hope to have a post with a preview of the top draft prospects, assuming I find coffee (or Jack Daniels) in and around February 14.

Of course, you can help. I'll take prayers of heavy snow over the Syracuse Metropolitan Area within the next 8-10 hours. Good highway closing snow.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Take the snow from the midwest, I'm sick of it.