So, at some point this season, you might have said to yourself, "Self. I thought this league had a blog." It did. It does. Mostly. The window of season two fell smack in the middle of what we in the not-for-profit industry call the "spring events season." Galas. Golf tournaments. Really, the last chance to make major bucks before July 1 and the fiscal new year. Combine that with a heavy class load and my time for posting has been reduced considerably.
I anticipate playoff previews in the early part of the week, as well as the season-end power rankings. But, here's where the fun begins. I head to Vegas for a week on Thursday (business and pleasure), come back for four days, then head to North Carolina for a week (vacation). So, the blog will be even more sporadic than normal.
That said, I would be HAPPY to take guest postings, if you would like. Seasons in review, free agent "rumors" (they don't even have to be your own players), Hank Steinbrenner-like rants...whatever you would want to submit. Posting isn't always the problem. Sitting down and coming up with the post becomes the time consumer for me lately.
You should sitemail or trade chat me if you have something for the blog. My goal is to come back after vacations and ramp up the efforts going into season three.
And speaking of season three, let's get off our asses and re-up.
Thanks all!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment