Monday, January 28, 2008

Today's Trannies

Today's Trannies are powered by Grandma's Chocolate Chip cookies, available in office vending machines and gas stations from coast-to-coast. 30 percent of your daily fat allowance...50 cents a pack. Can you find a better value in fatty food? I think not.

Also, I promise that after today, I will not call the transactions trannies or dare to post a picture of a transvestite. I thought it would be funny, but I can't take anymore of the images on Google. I need to gag. On to the stuff:

Augusta released Rob Maraville, placed Gookie Mann (name of the year candidate) on the DL and added Orlando Franco to the 40.

Burlington traded Denny Katou and prospects to Cleveland for Dario White.

Chicago promoted Pedro Sosa and claimed Kennie "Dynomite" Walker off waivers.

Cincinnati promoted catcher Rip Steinbach, who is no relation to former A's and Twins backstop Terry Steinbach.

Richmond places Lou Coles on the DL and promoted Kirk Sanders.

No comments: